Support & Staffing Services
When you partner with BidPal, you gain the support of more than 250 fundraising professionals.
You’re never alone. With our friendly US-based product support specialists, there’s no question too large or too small.
- Receive guidance on using our intuitive software
- Develop a plan for event day and venue logistics
- Easily accessible Knowledgebase, tutorial videos and FAQs
- Take advantage of guided software product tours, training and best practices
- Ask day-to-day product questions
- Call, chat or e-mail a live representative 12 hours a day, M-F
Looking for some guidance? Your dedicated account manager will ensure you get the most out of our software.
- Provide initial partner and strategy orientation
- Share new opportunities, tips and trends with you
- Conduct monthly webinars aimed at sharing the best practices we’ve gained from the field
- Publish informative blog posts offering unique tips on furthering your fundraising
BidPal Support has been fantastic. They are so fast in answering questions and always get right to the point of what I’m needing.– Cindy Mondello, MA, LPC, Executive Director, Restoration Place Counseling, Greensboro, NC
Searching for an online experience to WOW your audience?
No time to set-up your BidPal tools? Our Professional Services team is here to help those clients wishing to enhance their event.
- Create truly unique BidPal Giving Center websites
- Develop dynamic BidPal scoreboards
- Setup customized URLs
- Generate additional custom reports to fits your needs
Onsite Event Team
In need of a little extra assistance on event day? Our approachable onsite fundraising teams provide unparalleled service to ensure that BidPal’s technology is maximized. Our onsite experts oversee smooth software execution and technical setup.
- Train staff and volunteers on how to use BidPal
- Assist with last minute auction and seating changes
- Answer guests and staff questions
- Provide instant updates on total auction proceeds
- Monitor all technical systems to ensure a successful event
- Enable you to immediately open checkout at auction-end
I have had nothing but positive experiences with every BidPal employee that I have worked with. They are kind, helpful and knowledgeable… During our event, I had no worries at all about stepping away from our check-in area. I had complete confidence that our BidPal team could handle any issues that might arise.– Leah Thornton, Membership & Annual Giving Manager, Thinkery Austin, Austin, TX
EBOOK: Bid From The Green
Maximize bidding and create new revenue streams to increase your golf tournament fundraising dollars today.